Team Inspirational Fitness Training – Anne-Marie Adams
Who we are and how we can help you
You are the type of person that wants great fun and creative workouts in a welcoming and supportive atmosphere.
At Inspirational Group & Fitness Training we train in the beautiful outdoors with workouts that are fun and interesting. We welcome all fitness levels and with our friendly atmosphere you will be having fun, getting fit and making new friends in no time.
And better yet while you are getting fit and healthy 5% of your fees will be donated to Hunter Life Education to help Healthy Harold teach the children of the Hunter how to make informed healthy lifestyle decisions.
WHY TRAIN WITH US?
You are the type of person
Who does not feel comfortable working out at a gym
- Wants to get fit but are not sure where to start
- Loves the outdoors but does not get enough time to spend in it
- Gets sick of the same workout routines
- You feel lost in large fitness groups and would like more personal attention
- You need your fitness to fit into your busy lifestyle
At Inspirations Group and Fitness Training
- We train outdoors and not in a stuffy indoor gym
- We cater to ALL fitness levels from beginner to advanced so you will get a great workout suited to where you are on your fitness journey
- We have a supportive group of people so even if you come alone you will make friends in no time
- Our sessions are limited to 15 people so you will never feel lost in a sea of people
- We have flexible memberships as well as a variety of sessions options that run morning and evenings so you have plenty of choice when you would like to train. Check out our website for our current timetable.
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY WE WORK HARD BUT ALSO HAVE A LOT OF FUN