Yendor Massage – Rod Mawson
As the Managing Director of Yendor Massage I take a hands on approach.
I have a passion for being a massage therapist which has flowed into the leadership of a business that prides itself on its professional service and education of clients, we not only help with what is sore or tight, we help educate our clients on how it may have came about and what can be done to prevent future re-injury.
I am currently working with companies helping to implement corporate well-being programs helping with reduction of sick leave, absenteeism and OHS cost reduction.
I have a team of professionally qualified therapists that help implement these strategies along with developing sports specific programs for various sporting organisations from representative netball teams to international sportspeople we have successfully managed these programs with optimum function and an improved level of performance achieved.
“For all your tissue issue’s.”
We offer the following Massage Techniques
- Remedial Reviver
- Swedish Relaxation
- Pre/Post Natal Massage
- Sports Specific
- Hot Stone Massage
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Triggerpoint Therapy
Reasons To Choose Massage……
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow-the body’s natural defense system.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts..
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Relieve migraine pain.
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
- Arthritis sufferers note fewer aches and less stiffness and pain.
- Asthmatic children show better pulmonary function and increased peak air flow.
Warners Bay NSW 2282
0414 487 818