YBC Networking Group
Who Are We?
Your Business Connections is an exclusive business networking organisation. Our organisation exists to promote individual businesses of our members to the public and provide expert advice to each member’s existing client base. It is our goal to build this group with dedicated and enthusiastic members. Each member has a role within our group. We are unlike any other networking group in Newcastle being an independent group which is, in brief :
- We are a non-for profit organisation with all excess funds going to marketing our businesses.
- Your business will be listed on the YBC website, offering our members an additional marketing tool for their businesses. The listing’s purpose is to generate leads and divert web traffic to your own business website.
- And lastly, to build groups which will be a continuous source of referrals for you.
What Are The Benefits?
The benefits gained by team members include:
- A much wider audience for your online activity. Using LinkedIn, Facebook posts, blog entries and tweets to reach a greater audience.
- Additional website visitors through linking between member websites.
- Higher search engine rankings as a result of the above activities.
- Members have the ability and are encouraged to share and learn from other members’ business experiences.
How Does YBC Work?
Our Values. Our Mission.
What we Believe
“ Quality in a service or product is not what you put into it. It is what the client or customer gets out of it ” – Peter Drucker.
At YBC, we believe we have the most dynamic, committed and prosperous networking group in the Hunter region. We’re all in this together and we rely on each other for support, advice, referrals as well as well-earned celebrations.
But the successful growth of business is only one of our motivations. Skyrocketing sales and expanding client bases are indeed music to our ears but only if done with strong integrity, excellence and reliability.
That’s why YBC asks that our members abide by the following values:
- Ethical behaviour.
- Mutual respect.
- Punctual and regular attendance.
- Keep each other informed of referrals.
- Contribute business advice and expertise to others.
- Openness and good humour.
When we cooperate in a shared spirit of generosity and collaboration, we all rise.
YBC is very selective when it comes to accepting new members. We don’t allow more than one person per business category in our group so there is no risk of competition. We must be able to trust that every referral we make to our contacts will provide excellent service and quality work.
We welcome experts, collaborators and networkers because we know that together the sky’s the limit.