“Quality in a service or product is not what you put into it. It is what the client or customer gets out of it” – Peter Drucker.
At YBC, we believe we have the most dynamic, committed and prosperous networking group in the Hunter region. We’re all in this together and we rely on each other for support, advice, referrals as well as well-earned celebrations.
But the successful growth of business is only one of our motivations. Skyrocketing sales and expanding client bases are indeed music to our ears but only if done with strong integrity, excellence and reliability.
That’s why YBC asks that our members abide by the following values:
- Ethical behaviour
- Mutual respect
- Punctual and regular attendance
- Keep each other informed of referrals
- Contribute business advice and expertise to others
- Openness and good humour
When we cooperate in a shared spirit of generosity and collaboration, we all rise.
YBC is very selective when it comes to accepting new members. We don’t allow more than one person per business category in our group so there is no risk of competition. We must be able to trust that every referral we make to our contacts will provide excellent service and quality work.
We welcome experts, collaborators and networkers because we know that together the sky’s the limit.
The best way to see our unique networking group in action is to come to our weekly breakfast on Wednesday mornings at 7am at the Blackbutt Hotel.
You are welcome to attend two meetings where you’ll have the opportunity to speak for 60 seconds and introduce your business to our members.
Please email or call before attending so we can ensure you have a seat and your breakfast is ordered. The only cost is $17.50 for your breakfast and covers one food choice and one drink choice.
The breakfast menu:
- Blackbutt big breakfast consists of scrambled egg, bacon, sausage, mushroom and grilled tomato with toast
- Vegetarian Breakfast consists of scrambled eggs, mushroom, grilled tomato served on spinach with toast
- Eggs Benedict is poached eggs and ham served on toasted Turkish bread with hollandaise sauce
- Continental combo is a selection of either weetbix, muesli, rice bubbles or cornflakes with milk, vanilla yoghurt and some fresh fruit pieces
- Fresh fruit salad is a large bowl of fresh seasonal cut up fruit
Please also let me know what drink you would like as well?
If you would like to attend, click on the link to let us know you are coming along as a visitor. You can order your breakfast as well.